- Provides citations to agricultural literature.
- Provides access to a wide variety of public health information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Objective reports written for members of Congress on a variety of topics relevant to current legislation and political events.
- Full text U.S. Congressional database is the primary site for Federal Legislative information.
- Description and analysis of the historical setting and the social, economic, political, and national security systems and institutions of countries throughout the world.
- Information about hazardous waste (including the Biennial Report), toxic and air releases, Superfund sites, and water discharge permits.
- Online digital library of education research and information sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences (IES) of the U.S. Department of Education.
- Official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of federal agencies and organizations, as well as Executive Orders and other presidential documents.
FRASER - Federal Reserve Archive
- The Federal Reserve Archival System for Economic Research (FRASER) provides access to economic history, with a focus on the history of the Federal Reserve System.
- Government website with information and tools to help you and those you care about stay healthy.
Index to Texas Magazines and Documents
- Topics specific to Texas, with emphasis on business, education, history, and government.
National Academies Press
- Free pdf books on a wide range of topics in science, engineering, and health
National Criminal Justice Reference Servive
- Summaries of publications from the NCJRS Abstracts Database
National Service Center for Environmental Publications
- Site for free EPA print and digital documents
North American Transportation Statistics Database
- Includes data on transportation in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- Provides standardized information about the vascular plants, mosses, liverworts, hornworts, and lichens of the U.S. and its territories.
US Patents Database
- Full text since 1976; full page images since 1790. Patent Applications since March 2001.