United States Government Manual
- Official handbook of the federal government provides comprehensive information on the agencies of the legislative, judicial, and executive branches.
The White House
- Main website for the White House and the President of the United States.
United States Courts
- U.S. Adminstrative Office of U.S. Courts.
Legal Information Institute
- Information on federal law from Cornell University Law School.
Government Information Connection
- Government information connection from the University of North Texas.
Federal Court Concepts
- Introduction to the American federal court system including basic information about the structure of federal courts, what kind of cases the courts hear, and how to use federal court decisions in research from Georgia Tech.