- Official benefits website of the U.S. government.
Government Documents: Citing Documents
- Information on citing government sources from the University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Federal government website for comprehensive information on disability programs and services in communities nationwide.
Forms from the Feds
- Downloadable government electronic forms compiled by the University of Memphis.
- Wide selection of state-specific and multi-state legal forms including real estate contracts, wills, pre-marital agreements, bankruptcy, divorce, landlord tenant and many others. Also inclues a comprehensive attorney state dictionary and a dictionary of legal definitions.
- Metadata records and links to live maps, features, and catalog services, downloadable data sets, images, clearinghouses, map files and more.
- The government source to find and apply for federal grants.
IRS Tax Forms
- The official source of IRS tax forms and publications.
League of Women Voters of Texas, Wichita Falls
- A nonpartisan political organization, encourages the informed and active participation in government and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Source of career information, designed to provide valuable assistance to individuals making decisions about their future work.
Resources for Genealogists
- Genealogical resources from the National Archives.